Accounting Firm Roadmap
Following is an example of how an accounting firm may use eClientLink to deliver accounting services and financial statements to clients.
1. Sign up for eClientLink Report Writer for QuickBooks free trial..
2. Add your first Client's QuickBooks company.
3. Make up a Firm Financial Statement Template. Save Template to your local drive.
4. Add balance of Client companies.
5. Import Firm Templates to each Client.
6. Make any necessary adjustment to the Client's statements.
7. Print from Excel and deliver to Client, or e-mail from Excel to Client, or save to Cloud Storage for Client to access.
8. Repeat step 4 and 5 for new Clients.
Another option, rather than using the Template (step 3), is to make up your statement lines in an Excel file, and then import that file during the initial setup For more information on the Excel import, Click Here.